Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Campagnolo Bora One 35 Clincher Wheelset 2018
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Introducing the Bora One 35 carbon wheel: 24.2 mm wide, 35 mm high rim, water-transfer graphics and braking track with AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology.
One of its kind, it was developed to meet the needs of great champions and then translated into a solution more suitable for amateurs and “granfondo” fans. Specific differences are its aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings.
Its very light weight and the convenience of the clincher version make the Bora One 35 one of the best carbon wheels on the market.
Light yet reliable
- The 35 mm carbon rim means greatly reduced weight
- The clincher version ensures easier bike maintenance and management
The best compromise
- The rim has exactly the same structure as that of top-of-the-range wheels
- The aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings ensure performance at a lower price
Suitable for all conditions
- Its 35 mm high rim gives this wheel good performance on long stretches on the flat where even the aerodynamic factor is important
- All the Campagnolo knowhow in the field of carbon makes this wheel lightweight and perfect for longer steeper climbs
- Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear/DRSC geometry
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 35 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 35mm/24,2mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Tubular or Clincher wheel
- The Bora One 35 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry.
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish.
- Valve extender
- User manual
Product DetailsBrand:CampagnoloRange:Bora One
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Best set of wheels I ever bought and loved it👍
Have about 300 kilometers on these wheels so far and very pleased with performance. Highlights to date: 1. They roll long and smooth. 2. Clearly quality build. 3. Great braking performance with the red campy pads. 4. They do not catch much crosswind and so ride is stable. 5. Climb really well (big mountains in my neck of the woods). 6. Look great with my Wilier and all Campy set up. The only downside so far seems to be getting new tires on them. I have found them to be a tight fit, but then it could be my selection of tires.