Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Fulcrum Racing 5 C17 Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset - Shimano
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
While the focus of the Racing 4 DB centers on aerodynamics, the Racing 5 looks to keep weight low and stability high in the event of cross winds. A lower profile rim measuring just 26mm in depth not only makes for increased stability and lower rotational mass but also reduces weight to a scant 1610gr for the pair. 100gr lighter than the previous version by the same name The Racing 5 DB tend to be more of a climber’s wheel that is ready to perform over any course. Straight pull spokes, disc specific hub and a 2-Way Fit Ready™ construction make for a sophisticated wheel in its own right that caters to climbers but is a perfect all around wheel for any athlete, road or cross as he or she may prefer.
- Tyre Type: 2-Way Fit™ Ready
- Tyre Size: 28”
- Discipline: Road
- Weight: 1610 g
- Rim material: Aluminum
- Rim material details: Aluminum
- Profile height: Low
- Rim height: Front and rear 26 mm
- Rim width: 21,8 mm
- Inner rim width (channel): ETRTO 17C
- Tyre Width: From 25 mm to 50 mm
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Braking surface/ Brakes Options: AFS™
- Front axle compatibility: QR/HH15-100/HH12-100 (no skewers incl.)
- Rear Axle compatibilty: QR/HH12-142 (no skewers incl.)
- Front wheel spokes: 24, Left 16 - Right 8
- Rear wheel spokes: 24, Left 8 - Right 16
- Spokes: material Stainless steel
- Spokes: profile technology Rounded, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front Hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear Hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Weight limit (cyclist): 109 kg
Product DetailsBrand:FulcrumRange:Racing 5
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.