Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 Frameset
Average connection time 25 secs
The Pro6 is a race bike first and foremost and uses our proven race geometry. It's designed to come out in front after an hour of elbow to elbow pedalling, vaulting and running.
The frame it has eyelets to allow the fitment of 'guards, rack and bottles if you are that way inclined. It's not supposed to be a 'Jack of all trades', but it is designed to be practical and adaptable as well as FAST.
- Tough Kinesium tubeset with taper headtube.
- 'CXD' 500g, full UD carbon monocoque, 1-1/8">1.5" taper-steerer fork.
- Fork is eyeletted at dropouts and rear of crown and has hose clip on rear of LHS blade.
- 'Ergo2' profiled top tube for comfortable carrying.
- Oversize, Kinesium down tube, that isn't too fat to grab with muddy gloves and isn't a 'mud magnet'.
- Sensible head tube lengths for racing – spacers can be added to use as a commuter.
- Post-mount on frame and fork for easy fitting and adjustment.
- Eyeletted for mudguards, rack, bottle cages. Alternative 'guard bracket included. Use to attach rear mudguard LHS stay to post mount caliper bolt, when using mechanical disc brakes.
- Routing is on RHS of top tube, out of the way of your neck when carrying.
- Cable routing is designed to take a full outer cable for max mud/water resistance, or a hose for hydraulic discs.
- New Kinesis UK designed, forged dropouts [135mm hub spacing].
- Asymmetrical 'aStay' chainstays.
- Frame Material: Kinesis enhanced 6000 series Aluminium alloy.
- The 54cm frame weighs 1700g (Manufacturer claimed).
- Seat Post Size: 27.2mm.
- Front Derailleur Type: 31.8mm Clamp-on.
- Headset Type: Integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube.
- Bottom Bracket Type: 68mm BSA.
- Colour: Tech White.
- Included: Frame, CXD carbon fork, seat post clamp, and FSA No.42/ACB headset.
- This Kinesis frame carries a 3 year manufacturers warranty.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great, versatile frameset
Took this built up frame set out for its first ride yesterday. It's brilliant, fast off road, and easily capable of high road speeds. I'm running 35cc Sammy Slick tyres and there's bags of clearance. Finish is good, thought I'd prefer black but I'm loving the white frame now. The CXD carbon forks also soak up loads of vibration. Basically, I had very high hopes for this, and my expectations have been (comfortably) exceeded! ProBikeKit service was also very good - Highly recommended.
I ordered this frame and built it up with a Sram Force group, FSA crank and TRP Hy/Rd brakes. This frame is great. It's not a carbon uber-bike, but it doesn't cost nearly as much either. The frame geometry is fantastic, perfect for cross, and it has a whole assortment of mounts which make it incredibly versatile. The build quality is great. The crown race takes a little bit of effort to seat,but once it's on, it sits flush and secure. I have only had it for a month, so I can't comment on durability, but I would highly recommend this frame if you want to build-up a reasonably priced disc-equipped cross bike.