Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Kinesis Tripster ATR Ti V2 Titanium Frame
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
‘ATR’ stands for Adventure. Tour. Race.
Use the Kinesis Tripster ATR for adventure cycling, distance racing, touring, sportives or cyclocross.
With the original Tripster ATR back in 2012, we were an early mover in the trend towards a more capable, adventure focused; drop barred off road bike and it quickly became one of the most popular framesets we’ve ever produced.
They’ve been much loved companions on roads and trails from Kingston upon Thames to Kazakhstan as they proved an almost perfect choice for exploring, fast and far.
Since the launch of the original model, we’ve taken extensive feedback from our customers and ambassadors as well as noticed that many people are increasing the amount of technical riding they’re doing on drop barred bikes.
In developing the Tripster ATR v2 we’ve kept all of the best features of the old bike but taken the capability up to a new level.
We’ve enhanced the strength of the bike through a new custom tube set, increasing the gauge on the down tube and flattened off the base of the top tube. This allows frame bags to sit more securely or to make it more comfortable for you to shoulder the bike for longer carrying sections of any adventure.
We’ve also changed the rear triangle to include a Shimano flat mount tucked out of the way on the chain stay along with through axle compatibility. For flexibility we’ve developed a switchable drop out system allowing a choice of either 9 x 135 QR or 12 x 142mm through axle.
The Tripster ATR v2 now features internal routing with brake and shifter cables/hoses (and/or Di2 wiring) inside the frame. This reduces the chance of muck and detritus getting into your cables, helping ensure you have crisp shifting regardless of the conditions. Also new is a 3rd bottle cage so you can securely carry even more on the bike using a caddy or fuel bottle for trekking across the Himalaya’s if you wish to.
Tyre clearance has been increased to up 45mm tyres (or up to 40mm with mudguards) and it’s also possible to run 650B wheels with 2.0 MTB tyres as well, increasing choice and versatility. Whilst doing all of the above, we took the opportunity to revise the geometry, adjusting the bottom bracket height to increase off-road performance whilst ensuring the bike feels stable and planted at all times.
This combined with the long top tube and slack head tube angle creates a package that excels with a shorter stem and wider bars. The new Tripster ATR v2 will inspire you and give you the confidence to go the distance on every adventure.
The Tripster ATR v2 is now sold frame only to allow owners to pair it with the fork of their choice.
- Taper Head Tube: Machined from Ti billet. The 1.5? lower bearing allows a tapered fork steerer and larger crown. This gives sharper response and helps reduce flex under braking. Increased head tube dia. gives more weld area at the most highly stressed point.
- Ti3AL/2.5V: An aerospace grade alloy, 94% titanium, 3% aluminium and 2.5% vanadium. This is one of the strongest alloys of titanium available in a seamless tube form.
- CWSR: ‘Cold Worked Stress Relieved’ tubing. The tubing is shaped cold and then goes through a process to remove the stresses built up within the tube during forming.
- ‘Anti Road Shock’ Seat Stays: The ‘hourglass’ bend, seat stays are shaped to give maximum comfort for long hours in the saddle.
- Shimano Flat Mount: Inboard disc caliper mount keeps the caliper out of the way of racks etc. Post mount 160 adapter included
- Switchable Dropouts: 12 x 142mm Through axle supplied, 10 x 135mm QR option
- Di2 ready
- Internal cable routing
- Shimano flat mount inboard rear disc caliper mount
- Multi dropout system; 12 x 142mm with through axle supplied [or 10 x 135mm QR option]
- Welded triple bottle cage and rack mounts
- Shoulder flat added for comfort when carried and stability of bike packing bags
- Welded rack and ‘guard mounts, triple bottle cage mounts.
- SEAT POST: 31.6mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: 34.9mm
- FRONT MECH: Band-on 34.9
- BB: 68mm. British Threaded.
- HEADSET required: Integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube. FSA
- SIZES: 48cm- 51cm – 54cm – 55.5cm - 57cm – 60cm – New 63cm
- Ti Seat Clamp
- 142 / 12 Dropouts
- BB Cable Guide
- Frame Parts Kit
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.