Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Kinesis Crosslight Build Kit
Average connection time 25 secs
There are few things as satisfying as assembling your own bike, but for most the cost of purchasing every single component individually makes this an unrealistic goal. The build kit is a fantastic solution – it offers everything that you need to turn a frame and fork into a complete bike.
This build kit is designed to work with Kinesis Crosslight frames.
Build Kit includes:
- Seat Post: FSA SP-SL-280 27.2 mm.
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R501.
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS 2 to fit 36/45degree Integrated 1 1/8" 15mm top cover.
- Headset Spacers: HODAKA 1 1/8" x 5mm x 2 ,10mm x 1, 20mm x 1.
- Headset Hanger Part: Tektro CX Cable hanger 1" 1/8" 28.8mm.
- Handlebar: FSA Vero Compact 420mm x 31.8.
- Grip Tape: Velo Black Cork Tape.
- Stem: FSA OS-190 100mm +/-6 Degree x 31.8.
- Crankset: FSA Vero Cross 36/46 -172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Power Spline 68 x 108.
- Brakes: Tektro CR520 Frogs-Leg Caliper with solid brake pads.
- Saddle: Freedom by WTB AON with Kinesis UK logo.
- Front & Rear Tyre: Maxxis RAZE 700x33C DK 60TPI.
- Front & Rear Inner Tubes: 700x33C, 48mm valve.
- Gear Cable Outer: Jagwire SS-D33 4mm.
- Brake Cable Outer: Jagwire SS-B33 5mm.
- Seat Clamp: Alloy.
- Chain: KMC X-10 114L.
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 12-25t.
- Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra FD-4600-B.
- Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra RD-4600SS.
- STI Lever left: Shimano Tiagra ST-4600-L.
- STI Lever Right: Shimano Tiagra ST-4600-R.
Please note that this build kit is directly compatible with Kinesis Crosslight frames only. For use with other frames, please check component specs with your frame manufacturer.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
The build kit is great. I fit it on a hybrid commuter I have. Took a little while to get to canada. Cheap deal ! I thought the description of the items included in the build had Shimano R501 wheels but R500 were shipped. I could never confirm because I could never find the crosslight build kit for sale again on the website ! Vanished into the ether. Not a big deal as they are still a massive improvement over the stock wheels. The build kit took almost 15 pounds off my bike !!!!