Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Morvelo Stealth StormShield Bib Tights - Black
Men's Size Guide
This is a standardised guide to give you an idea of what size you will need, however some brands may vary from these conversions.
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Constructed using three types of fabric that are windproof, insulating, water-repellent and durable, the StormShield Tights have been created to keep you cycling through the worst winter conditions.
- Thermal x Water Repellent x Windproof
- Miti SuperRoubaix fleece backed lycra for warmth and breathability
- StormShield Water Repellence
- 3 Ply Membrane waterproof panels
- Windblock panels on the front of the legs
- Italian Dolomiti dual layer chamois
- Brushed fleece-back straps for maximum insulation
- Front zip with puller
- Flat lock stitching
- Heat seal label
- Panelled construction for superior fit
- Pedal Panel behind the knee removes the central rear seam for pedalling efficiency
- Rubberised Morvelo seam tab
- Reflective details
- Italian Thermoroubaix (polyamide 45%, polyester 42%, elastane 13%)
- Windproof fabric
- Water-repellent polyamide
- Nylon stretch mesh
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Use mild detergent
- Drip dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do NOT use a fabric softener
- Avoid washing with velcro
Our StormShield products have been treated with a Durable Water-Repellant finish (DWR), which keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. This coating needs to be replenished periodically, using treatments such as Grangers Spray-On, McNett Revivex, Nikwax TX-Direct and Tectron DWR Treatment.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.