Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Nalini Xwarm Bibtights
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Do you like riding also in extreme weather conditions? The XWarm Bib Tight may be the perfect garment for you. These tights have been designed to offer protection from cold and wet with specific areas of protection where you need it most. There is thermal fabric in the abdominal area, knees and thighs. Wind and water protection at the front of the crotch, thigh and knees. Protection for mud and stains on the lower leg plus extra elasticity to the fabric on the buttock area for comfort. Made by Nalini in Castel d'Ario, Italy.
A temperature regulating fabric which offer superb protection against wind and rain. It maintains a micro climate between the skin and the fabric whilst also allowing sweat to evaporate for maximum comfort.
- Nalini 4D M NEW MEMO pad
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- Anatomically preshaped
- 5 Multi density foam layers for support in the right places and to help the cyclist maintain the correct riding position
- The inner perforated layer and channels in the outer layer for quick sweat dispersion and evaporation
- Highly elastic and extra light
- Ergonomic bib tights
- Higher top section in wool mix fabric for more thermal protection for the back, chest and abdominal area, with zip front opening
- Lower legs in stretchable, water and stain repellent fabric
- Reflective logos
- Nalini 4D M NEW MEMO pad
- 4 needle flat-lock stiching throughout for ultimate comfort against the skin
- OEKO-TEX® certified meaning the fabrics and materials (including zips, labels etc) used to make the garments are free from harmful chemicals or banned substances and have a skin-friendly pH.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.