Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Lezyne Macro 1100/ Strip PRO 300 Light Set
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
- High-performance LED cycling light.
- Compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminium body.
- Two market-leading, ultrahigh-output LEDs delivering up to 1100 lumens. Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes only. Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off.
- Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with side visibility.
- High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter).
- Versatile strap securely mounts to all standard bar shapes, including aero bars.
- Advanced Li-Ion battery for superior run time.
- 144g (including strap mount)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I can’t wait to get my light set for my new bike so I can commute to work in the mornings...
Bought these for riding the streets and unlit trails around town at night. They work great! The tail light has several settings and lasts for quite awhile. The front light is very bright and casts a wide beam so it is easy to see along the sides of the trail, not just immediately in front of you. The only drawback (and the only reason I deducted a star) with these lights is that they cannot be on when they are charging. Not a big deal for the back light, but for some future adventure biking I was hoping for a light that could run off a portable battery pack at night. To get that get the 1100i light. I may get one of those and use this one as a helmet light. Overall I am very happy with this purchase.