Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Kinesis Racelight T3 Frame - Blue
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Our classic winter training frame, re-imagined to be better than ever.
- We’ve made big changes to our much loved Kinesis winter training frame for 2017.
- Our biggest selling frame has been updated to 6061 tubing and this has helped us drop the weight by over 200gms, whilst providing tangible improvements in ride quality.
- We’ve also switched to a tapered headtube, so the T3 now has a perfect match in our full carbon Tracer fork, for sharper and more responsive handling. We also have a new alloy tapered fork option, RL2 (long drop).
- The hugely popular Racelight geometry remains, as does the ability to cover miles in all weathers, whilst putting a smile on your face.
- If you thought this Racelight frame was good before, this completely new T3 version will seriously impress you!
- Seat Post: 27.2mm
- Front Mech: 31.8mm
- BB: 68mm - British
- Headset : Integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube (not included).
- Frame includes, barrel adjusters and BB cable guide
- Clearance for full size mudguards and up to 28c tyres.
- Rack Mounts and twin bottle cage mounts.
- The ‘Anti Roadshock’ hourglass bend seat stays are butted and shaped to give maximum comfort for long hours in the saddle.
- Matches perfectly with our Racelight Tracer Carbon fork or our Racelight RL2 alloy fork for a dependable, mudguard equipped Winter bike
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.